2022.01.18 14:00 geraffes-are-so-dumb California Court OKs Controversial Newark Housing Plan Along Its Climate-Vulnerable Wetlands
|submitted by geraffes-are-so-dumb to BayAreaLocal [link] [comments]|
2022.01.18 14:00 insidiousfable Freezing Potion
I’ve been looking in ice crystal for weeks and am yet to see one RS and it’s only a R98..
Anyone who has rsed one have any experience and what to expect for RS frequency?
submitted by insidiousfable to neopets [link] [comments]
2022.01.18 14:00 smartybrome Check Point Certified Security Administrator-Practice Tests
|submitted by smartybrome to udemyfreebies [link] [comments]|
2022.01.18 14:00 fluffyguy1994 The Wubby Conspiracy
Have you ever taken a moment to consider just how devious Paymoneywubby is? This man releases a new merch line after a year of fan clamouring. With limited edition shirts we'll never see again. And then he convinces the entirety of chat to lose weight with him. WHY?!? SO HE CAN SELL MORE MERCH! The 4x shirt y'all fatties just bought are about to be COMPLETELY USELESS. Mark my words in 6 months he will release another merch line so everyone who just bought merch can buy the 3 sizes smaller that they need. NOT ONLY THAT but Wubby himself has said that the goal should be to lose weight to live longer. WHY DOES HE WANT US TO LIVE LONGER?!?! SO WE CAN SUB FOR EVEN LONGER. Saving 10 years off your life adds $600 straight to wubbys pockets $5 at a time. Don't fall for it sheeple. Eat all the McDonald's and in and out you can stand, Wubby's only looking out for his own wallet.
submitted by fluffyguy1994 to PaymoneyWubby [link] [comments]
2022.01.18 14:00 Sushiki Returning player, missing cards?
Returning after a very long break, I came back and almost all my decks were missing cards but I thought maybe that was due to format. Jumped on with a friend today and we decided to play a direct match and were building a deck with some of our fav cards and ones we have the fondest memories of...
And that's when I realized I'm missing a few cards, from what I've seen so far that is and can remember, but my favorite card (for it's art) Black cat... I have none? I'm pretty sure I had four.
I've set it to historic, etc it's not there, there is a jumpstart version of the card but I don't own them, is this a bug or is this really that scummy of magic arena that I have to get these cards back? :S
Any help would be really appreciated.
submitted by Sushiki to MagicArena [link] [comments]
2022.01.18 14:00 phrostyphace can apps in dex be granted access to files on my PC?
I am trying to use the Shutterfly app to upload pictures to my Shutterfly account. I use the app on my phone and am quite familiar with it so I would like to use it on my PC as well, the official Shutterfly PC app has been discontinued and cannot be downloaded any longer, even if you find it on some freeware site it doesn't log into your account anymore so the app is the only way to go if you don't want to use their terrible website to upload.
Essentially I downloaded the app up in dex, it works perfectly, but when I go to upload things from local files it doesn't show me any of the directories on my hard drive, only those on my phone. Is there a way I could allow the Shutterfly app or dex in general to access the files on my computer, so apps can "see" them?
submitted by phrostyphace to SamsungDex [link] [comments]
2022.01.18 14:00 fine_witchcraft Realskybri
|submitted by fine_witchcraft to freenudes_9292635126 [link] [comments]|
2022.01.18 14:00 blue_trackerbot WoW | Kaivax in Burning Crusade Classic Patch Notes Version 2.5.3
Burning Crusade Classic Discussion » Burning Crusade Classic Patch Notes Version 2.5.3
Burning Crusade Classic Patch Notes Version 2.5.3 January 18, 20222022-01-18 08:58:02
Content The Black Temple
Defeat the Betrayer himself—Illidan Stormrage—atop the Black Temple.
Improve your standing with the Ashtongue Deathsworn to earn rewards from Okuno inside the Black Temple.
- Raid bosses: 9 (High Warlord Naj’entus, Supremus, Shade of Akama, Teron Gorefiend, Gurtogg Bloodboil, Reliquary of Souls, Mother Shahraz, The Illidari Council, Illidan Stormrage)
- Level: 70
- Location: The Black Temple, Shadowmoon Valley
The Battle for Mount Hyjal
Preserve the outcome of the pivotal Battle for Mount Hyjal and ensure the demon Archimonde meets his fate.
Improve your standing with the Scale of the Sands to earn rewards from Indormi in the Caverns of time.
- Raid bosses: 5 (Rage Winterchill, Anetheron, Kaz’rogal, Azgalor, Archimonde)
- Level: 70
- Location: Caverns of Time, Tanaris
Raid Attunements Those who wish to brave the two new raid instances must complete the required attunement quests first. The required quests must be completed once per character. All new raid content will unlock at 3:00 p.m. PST on Thursday, January 27.
Epic Gems Epic gem Jewelcrating Designs will be available from Indormi in the Caverns of Time. Epic gems can be obtained from Battle for Mount Hyjal through mining (requires 375 mining skill), and as rare drops from Black Temple.
Netherwing Daily Quests Earn Netherwing reputation through daily quests in Shadowmoon Valley. Collect Netherwing eggs to speed up reputation gains. Epic Netherdrake mounts will be available to players that reach Exalted reputation (requires Artisan Riding skill).
Burning Crusade Arena Season 3
The week of January 18, with the weekly reset in each region, Arena Season 3 has begun. The matchmaker has been adjusted to increase the range of possible opponents. This will help match players of different matchmaking levels more quickly. As before, teams with similar ratings who queue at the same will be prioritized to match against each other.
- Bosses in Serpentshrine Cavern and Tempest Keep now drop one additional class set token for a total of 3.
- Bosses in Magtheridon’s Lair and Gruul’s Lair now drop an additional loot token for a total of 3.
- The Lurker Below, Morogrim Tidewalker, A’lar, and High Astromancer Solarian have had their loot tables updated to their final state, which includes additional drops for each boss, and in some cases, new items.
- All dungeon bosses now have a chance to drop epic gems in Heroic difficulty.
- New Darkmoon cards now have a chance to drop.
- Warlocks can now learn to summon an Incubus by completing a new questline:
- In Undercity, speak to Carendin Halgar.
- In Orgrimmar, speak to Gan’rul Bloodeye.
- In Stormwind, speak to Gakin the Darkbinder.
- The Consortium vendor now sells: Formula: Enchant Weapon - Major Striking.
- The Honor Hold and Thrallmar vendor now sells: Pattern: Netherscale Ammo Pouch.
- The Lower City vendor now sells: Enchant Ring - Stats and Pattern: Quiver of a Thousand Feathers.
- Mind Quickening Gem is no longer usable in Arenas. The trinket is unchanged in all other areas of play.
- The following items are no longer usable inside Arenas:
- Nigh-Invulnerability Belt
- Net-o-Matic Projector
- Dazzling Longsword
- Silent Fang
- Skull of Impending Doom
- You can now select multiple activities when searching for groups in the Looking for More UI.
- After listing your group in the Looking for Group UI, the UI will now automatically search for other groups interested in the same activities.
- In the Looking for Group UI, the entire dropdown body can now be clicked to open the dropdown.
- You may now report players searched via /who using the right-click menu.
- Added a more descriptive error message when attempting to transfer a character who is an Arena team captain from one realm to another.
- Fixed an issue that caused Duels to end after 15 minutes.
- Added a “have materials” filter in the Profession UI.
- Fixed an issue that caused interface errors to appear when using the character Unstuck service.
- Fixed a bug where the player model in the character sheet could get stuck rotating when the player moves the mouse.
- Made some improvements to player pathing during fear to reduce situations where players end up outside or under terrain.
- Fixed a bug that caused certain flight paths to incorrectly take players through mountains and other terrain.
- Fixed an issue where Alliance players who died in Ogri’la were teleported to the incorrect graveyard after releasing.
- Fixed a bug preventing dialogue options from working correctly in several quests that offer replacement quest items from the quest giver, such as “The Hawk’s Essence”.
- Fixed an issue that caused mounted footstep/hoof sounds to play at incorrect speeds for certain mounts.
- Fixed an incorrect tooltip for the Spell Reflection ability that the Coilfang Serpentguard in Serpentshrine Cavern cast on themselves that indicates that it reflects 4 spells when it actually reflects all spells for its duration.
- Resolved an issue where Renataki of the Thousand Blades’ Thousand Blades ability could register an unintentionally huge number of hits and cause performance issues. It’s meant to be a figurative Thousand Blades, not a literal thousand. Relax, Renataki.
- Fixed multiple issues with Succubus creature animations.
- Fixed multiple issues with Worgen creature animations.
- Fixed an issue that caused belts to sometimes vanish when equipping an unequipping items.
- Resolved an issue that caused human models to use the incorrect animations when slowed.
- Some tamable pets, such as Rip-Blade Ravager, will now correctly change colors randomly when they are resummoned by the Hunter.
- Developers’ note: This will only affect pets tamed after the launch of this patch.
- Fixed an issue where the Paladin Trainer Noellene in Eversong Woods doesn’t show up when tracking Class Trainers.
- The Gladiator’s Spellblade now displays the appropriate textures.
- Fixed an issue that caused Shaman weapon enhancements displayed their visual effects twice on player weapons.
- The Aurora Cowl item is no longer missing its model.
- Fixed an issue where Shadow Word: Death could damage the caster when a low-level target is killed by the spell.
- Fixed an issue where certain channeled auras, such as Mind Flay from Fel Eye Stalks, were not stacking correctly.
- Effects that increase damage taken from spells by a flat amount, such as Shadow Resonance, will now work correctly with stacking damage-over-time auras.
- Snakes created by Snake Trap will now correctly not trigger most “On Kill” procs.
- Developers’ note: Some “On Kill” effects, such as Spirit Tap, will still correctly be triggered by slaying the snakes.
- Fixed an issue that caused loot sparkles to not properly scale up in size for larger creatures. Now please – loot the hounds.
2022.01.18 14:00 chrischrisnovelllli [FOR HIRE] Fantasy characters and illustrations, starting at $50 c=
|submitted by chrischrisnovelllli to artcommissions [link] [comments]|
2022.01.18 14:00 LeedleBeelly Windows or dos
What's the difference between the original windows release of quake (not the steam version) and the dos version of quake. Is one better than the other, or are they pretty much the same?
submitted by LeedleBeelly to quake [link] [comments]
2022.01.18 14:00 SimilarLetterhead Missed connection long shot
Met a really lovely guy at Melrose Billiards last night. We were having a great conversation when someone he knew came up to chat. The man in question was drinking ginger beer and had a tarot deck.
Anyways it’s a long shot but I’m still thinking about him 12 hours later so.
submitted by SimilarLetterhead to nashville [link] [comments]
2022.01.18 14:00 Staarystruck How can I not Suck as Buck?
So, what started as me running Buck as a meme has turned into me legitimately liking this Champion- especially for his dive potential.
However, I notice that even a single stack of caut really shuts me down- which gets compounded by the sheer amount of xXVora_Main42069XDXDXx's running around. I'm not sure if maybe I don't have a good build and typically the items I buy relate to reloading and healing on kill (especially since I love playing Bounce House Buck)
So how do I embrace the Wind Up and learn to Fuck with Buck?
submitted by Staarystruck to PaladinsAcademy [link] [comments]
2022.01.18 14:00 sfrealestatediscuss 166 Desmond St: 2 Bed(s), 1.5 Baths(s), Single-Family Home in Visitacion Valley (1,580 Sq. Ft.) - $998,000
2022.01.18 14:00 citycouncilorknope Boro will forever be one of my favorite Sens - anyone have a lead for him here?
2022.01.18 14:00 IcehunterF Do I miss the point or is DECA high ?
|submitted by IcehunterF to RotMG [link] [comments]|
2022.01.18 14:00 OleLooLe ich😷iel
|submitted by OleLooLe to ich_iel [link] [comments]|
2022.01.18 14:00 Better-Total-1596 Is anyone taking UGS 303 The Savvy Health Consumer? The course isn't published in Canvas for me
2022.01.18 14:00 smartybrome Dare to Lead: How to Become a Next Generation Leader
|submitted by smartybrome to udemyfreebies [link] [comments]|
2022.01.18 14:00 Nearby-Crew-8712 Non-parametric tests use cases
Can you use non-parametric tests on data that is normally distributed? I know I shouldn't, but can I do it? As far as I understand it, non-parametric tests are distribution-free (and thus don't require a normal distribution), but they also don't require the absence of a normal distribution.
submitted by Nearby-Crew-8712 to AskStatistics [link] [comments]
2022.01.18 14:00 bfields2 What a kind lady Aunt Lori is. So joyful and lovely. So compassionate and understanding. A delight to be around.
|submitted by bfields2 to FundieSnarkUncensored [link] [comments]|
2022.01.18 14:00 megz80 How to dress this window?
|submitted by megz80 to HomeDecorating [link] [comments]|
2022.01.18 14:00 the-rules-lawyer LIVE CHAT today about how to play Pathfinder 2e with me and the Rules Lawyer community!
|submitted by the-rules-lawyer to Pathfinder2e [link] [comments]|
2022.01.18 14:00 Anus_Famous GIVE ME YOUR SKULLS
Buying P Skulls.
I've an assortment of items, some runes, and truly despise trading so please list how many you have and what you would like for said amount.
submitted by Anus_Famous to D2R_Marketplace [link] [comments]
2022.01.18 14:00 sfrealestatediscuss 630 Mason St #401: 1 Bed(s), 1 Baths(s), Condo in Chinatown (870 Sq. Ft.) - $645,000
2022.01.18 14:00 smoopinmoopin Light rail question
I ride the light rail every morning from nortthgate. There are always 2 trains at the station in the morning, but as far as I can tell, there is nothing differentiation the two. You just have to guess which one is goin to leave first. Am I missing something?
submitted by smoopinmoopin to Seattle [link] [comments]